Tuesday 26 February 2013

Dear Diary: Saturday 16-02-2013

Unknown  |  at   2:06 pm  |  No comments

My Diary: Saturday 16-02-2013
Woke up early cuz I gotta run today. I made it Lekki on time but we started the run late. Today we did '15km' not the usual 10km. Im not really sure I did the full 15km cuz of the route I took. Today's running wasnt so good for me. First my stomach ached like mad just after I started. I had to endure the pain till it stopped. Next I felt so weak. I had to stop to reenergize, something I have never done before. Anyway I still did the run and finished gallantly.

Read: Most Essential Health Benefits Gained From Running Regular

But afterwards I was so tired. I was supposed to see Enque today at Ozone, mehn can I make it in this state? Who knows! We already spoke and she wasn’t taking any rain check as usual so Im not about to do same either. Don’t even know what to wear. Well Imma rock my blue jean shirt and black jean trouser but mehn its freaking hot to dress like. Unfortunately I dont have a choice. I relaxed a bit at Lekki before heading. I was extremely tired.

Got home showered and headed out. When I got home though, the room was smelling like filth and my door was locked from inside by Ibe or his wife, how come? They always accused their last daughter Praise of always locking the door, Praise is no longer here. Did Praise come from the east to lock the door? Traffic wasnt much but the sweat was expected. Finally I made it to Ozone at e-Center Yaba. As expected, Enque is yet to arrive. She hates to wait for someone at places like this. She said she hates to wait around like she has no job. But its perfectly ok for me to wait around like I had no job now. I waited some more before she showed up.

Meanwhile I feel so sleepy and tired. We chilled at chicken republic and chatted about this and that. It was really nice to see her. Cough catarrh still worrying though it allowed me to enjoy myself with Enque. Now its time for us to head home. I took Obalende bus from Yaba, she took the bus going her way. We ran into this terrible traffic along Lekki Epe expressway from second roundabouts. We crawled till we got Nicon Town estate when the road freed up. Though I slept through most of the way just to reduce the agonizing impact of the traffic, I still feel sleepy. I feel like Im drunk. I was only able to sleep in the night.

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook