Tuesday 26 February 2013

Dear Diary: Sunday 17-02-2013

Unknown  |  at   2:17 pm  |  No comments

My Diary: Sunday 17-02-2013

Woke up. I lazed about in the house before going to church. Everybody went to church today. I went to Redeem my church, Ibe went to The Dome in Lekki and his wife Amara went to a different one. We all went to worship God almighty, same destination different paths. For some reason I was so sleepy in church unlike me. Does it mean my body is yet to make a full recovery from the sleep I denied it yesterday after the Saturday run in the morning? Ok body I will make it up to you somehow, just don’t embarrass me going to sleep without my authorization. We had a church youth meeting after service. We were only able to fix a date for youth fellowship meetings where we can now tackle matters at hand like electing new exco, financing the viewing center, etc.

Read: Why Do Some People Go To Church To Disturb?

I got home and went catatonic in land of the awake as soon as my back touched the bed. The only thing I was able to remove was my palm slippers plus my watch. I wore one hausa attire, dont know the name but its one of those annoyingly overflowing attire, lol. Yep I wore it. I slept still wearing it. I had a real good sleep.

Read: My Beauty Sleep Cruelly Denied Me Wednesday May 15 2013

Don’t know if it was a text from Suggy asking for the address to my place that woke me. Is it telepathy or premonition because my phone was on silent mode. I checked the time, it was about 45 seconds earlier. I replied immediately. Later she arrived. I went out to buy her some refreshments and she came with me. By the time we came back, Ibe and his wife were preparing to leave to give us some space. By the way Suggy is just name pet I call her and she calls me the same thing. We worked together at my former company Vectis before the company shut down. That was when we developed a close friendship. We had a good time catching up.

Read: Sometimes The Universe Seem To Work Against You But Devil Is A Liar

She came with extra luggage. She came with her laptop for a PowerPoint lesson. Gladly, I taught her a few things about PowerPoint. We talked about alota stuff. She left around 6:00pm. We strolled from my place to the bus stop. I was wary of the dust cuz of my catarrh but I just left it in the hands of the universe to keep me safe. We kept in touch via text messages until she was home safely.

Now It’s Your Turn. Please Don't FORGET To SHARE This POST; Dear Diary: Sunday 17-02-2013 And You Friends Might Need It! Feel Free To Leave Your COMMENTS. Your FEEDBACK And COMMENTS Are Always Appreciated.

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook