Tuesday 26 February 2013

Dear Diary: Wednesday 20-02-2013

Unknown  |  at   5:41 pm  |  No comments

Woke up. Read my devotional book and prayed. The topic was 'The Unbroken Christian'. Memory verse was Psalm 138:6. Laid on my bed for a while thinking. Should I go to the office first before going to The Palms regarding my phone issue or should I go straight to The Palms? My brother had already sent me a text this morning which I almost replied. Technically my phone is still missing so replying his text means I have found my phone though he may not catch on to that. I didn’t reply. I went to work then went to Saka Tinubu looking for casing for my old phone. Mehn it was like looking for a politician that has never lied. You won’t find any. Exactly my point, I dint find any case anywhere. Howcome it’s this scarce? I decided to get a new phone after all from Slot. I bought a nokia dual sim phone.

I strolled over to mtn office to do sim swap. I was shocked to the molecular level of my essence when the lady said my mtn line has not been registered. I’m like WTF??!!! Is she nuts or made out of nuts? Im damn certain like Im damn certain of my gender that I have registered. I have even sent 'REG' to 789 to verify. And they replied with confirmatory message that my line has been successfully registered. Anyway I registered again and did sim swap then left mtn office for our office.

Back in the office, it was full house. Ugo, Ifeanyi and Chris were there. Ugo and Ifeanyi were seriously deliberating on share percentage. Its amazing that every time such discussion is going on, it always includes two of them and no one gives a rat's ass about my own share. I thought we are in this together. Let just let it slide today. I will ask Ugo later if I’m labouring in vain. Sound of increasing salary is good but also having miniscule stake is even better. And I think I deserve it after all I’m playing my part well.

The day dragged by and we closed shop. I went home to the humdrum of my crowded room. Well I slept. God gave me sleep.

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook