Friday 15 March 2013

Dear Diary: Friday March 1 2013

Unknown  |  at   2:39 pm  |  No comments

Smashing Wallpaper - march 13

Its a new month! Welcome everybody, what's shaking? Lets march on to success in this month of March. I neither read my devotional nor prayed today. I misused my time in the morning. I couldn’t make headway in the letter I wanted to write this morning when I woke up so I decided to watch something to clear my head. I chose Bleach anime to watch. I got carried away somewhere along the line.

I got to work on time. But there was no light. The generator was bad and PHCN was out of commission. The day dragged by slowly and painfully. I ran a few errands to the banks to make payments and also pay into my account. Also I went to Etisalat shop at The Palms to configure my boss' new ipad and back to the office. I slept to my heart content in the office. I was the only human around. It was a few minutes after three that the generator roared into life like a nightmare monster.

Ok my boss asked me to download a couple of songs unfortunately we've ran out of internet bandwidth. He called someone he knew from our ISP to give us internet connection while payment will be made later. This method is like a routine and it works like a charm cuz we always pay, we never default no matter what! I downloaded his songs as well as mine. They took the light just when one of my downloads reach 99%, that’s mean. My boss brought champagne to the office when he came but somehow we forgot all about popping it. It survived today to be popped another day. I left office almost straight to Cherrie's house but she wasnt around. I went home eventually. Mimi served me small food as I told her. I watched a few more episodes of bleach and then zzzzz.

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook