Friday 15 March 2013

Monday March 4 2013

Unknown  |  at   3:58 pm  |  No comments



Monday March 4 2013
I woke up on Cherrie's bed. Yes you heard me. More like I woke up on Cherrie's bossom. What happened?! I went there like a lion and came out like a kitten. This thing called heart is a complicated sophisticated unpredictable incredible organ that pumps blood and emotions. Effective communications is essential for any healthy relationship. I went home showered and left for work. I neither read my devotional nor prayed.

Today's work was just going from one office to another, one bank to another, one shopping center to another, etc. I hardly stayed in the office. Also my boss hired a new driver, today was his first day on the job. He was chauffering me about. We went to Jubaili Bros to drop a cheque. He parked outside and I went inside. Earlier he complained that his phone is dead and needs some juice to power on. By the time I was attended to, after all the procedural bottle necks, I came out and he was nowhere to be found. Is this a joke? If it is, it sure ain’t funny at all.

Now my mind is getting crazy creative with possible scenarios. Did he runaway with the car? No he didnt. I let him buy fuel on his own unaccompanied. If that was his plan he coulda done it then. Maybe he went back to the office. My mind was churning out questions, possibilities, scenarios, etc at the speed that will make light jealous. I check all the car park but there was no trace of him. I have to let my boss know, so I did. I went on to finish my task on my own now. I got back to the office still no sign of him. My main concern was my lunch. I left it in the car that has gone technically missing. Im so hungry. Dont blame me.

He later called my boss and myself. I answered both calls and told him to come straight to the office. What happened was that the security at the premises asked him to park in certain area unknown to me. He has been there waiting for me to come out. His phone was dead, I couldnt reach him. He called from a call center eventually. He came back to the office, I ate my food and left office. I didnt go to school again. I went straight home. I still haven’t written letter, what the hell is wrong with me?

Got home in anticipation of seeing Cherrie one last time before she leaves. She has changed her travel date three times now, I wonder. Ibe left the house a few minutes after I came in. Its as if they leave the house for me  once I enter during the day. What gives? I called Cherrie, she said she is on her way but feels tired. She came by after a long while. She came with an act. A very poor acting on her part if you ask me. She said she is so tired and she is feeling sleepy. I didnt say anything I just ignored everything like it was nothing. We went back to her place and the person pretending to be falling asleep at my place didn’t sleep again. I went back home. Truth is Im glad she is leaving. I slept afterwards.

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook