Friday 15 March 2013

Sunday March 10 2013

Unknown  |  at   5:11 pm  |  No comments


Woke up early feeling good. Feeling pumped up. In the meantime I had a whatsapp chat with Enque. She wants to visit her elder sister at Ikotun who gave birth a week ago. I asked if I can join her, she didnt mind but I knew I wasnt going anywhere. Ikotun is freaking far and the traffic is murderous. I did my devotional. I wanted to attend Sunday school today in church so I prepared for church early. I had promised to give or should I say lend Chioma some money today, she asked yesterday. We agreed to meet at my bus stop anytime after 6:30am since she'll be attending 6:30am mass at the Catholic Church at my bus stop.

She changed her mind and thinks its terrorism to let me know. I sent whatsapp messages, no reply. I called countless times before she picked telling me is still on her way at around 8:39am. Im so pissed off. Now I've missed sunday school. She came at exactly 8:55am. She knew I was hyper-pissed off. She  apologised and apologised and apologised but I wasnt really smiling. I went to church afterwards. It went well. Seriously I need to tame my mind from wandering to naughty things atimes in church. I answered an altar call for workers. I have always wanted to work in the church in some way. Today I took a bold step towards achieving this spiritual goal. We had a workers-in-training class after service. I kinda feel good. I dropped a sizeable tithe so I feel good about that too. I took the workers form and went home.

I prayed for alot of things, alot of people, alot situations, etc. Before I got home I told Enque I cant make it to Ikotun, few minutes had already passed 2:00pm. And she has been there since 1:00pm. Oh it wasnt  meant to be right from when I made the plan. I knew the outcome, talk of seeing the future. I rested a bit a home then my feet found there way to Ceaser's place. Noone was home there. I went back home rested a little while then hit the road for Spa Supermarket. My mission was simple. First grab a pizza from Debonnaire's Pizza, next head to the office to pick up something. I went for sweet and sour chicken pizza, standard size. That I did. I attacked the pizza like a fresh outta jail guy whose has been sex tarved for years will attack a woman. Mission accomplished. It was already late when I got home.

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook