Tuesday 19 March 2013

Thinking Tuesday March 12 2013

Unknown  |  at   4:30 pm  |  No comments


Thank God for another beautiful day. I woke hail and hearty except for the what-do-i-wear fever. I confess, I've been feeling horny lately. Man got needs you know, I gotta satisfy them. ''Body no be firewood like the parlance here goes'' I did my devotional and prayed. These days Ibe's wife Amara dont sleep in the house, only God knows what they are up to. I didnt do much browsing with the office internet modem that I took home with me yesterday. So I gotto be early in office today no matter what! I made it on time and set the modem back on its throne. There you go, the internet Kingdom is complete once again.

I have been downloading some videos since this month and never bothered to check my usage. I checked our bandwidth and froze. 70% of our monthly plan has already been used!! What?!! Dont look at me, look at him within me. He made me do it. How the heck did I get so carried away to this extent. The good thing is if I stop my downloads, the remaining 30% will see us to March 31st. Immediately I conscientiously banned download, at least my downloads. I'm thinking of buying an internet topup card out of my pocket just in case. I then worked on my appeal letter. Ifeanyi walked in when I was printing it.

Everything in check, off I go to Yaba, let the Lord's favour be abundant upon me, AMEN!! I got to Yaba with little traffic hassle. I dropped my appeal. One of the secretaries called Nike was kind enough to tell me to follow up on the appeal after two (2) or three (3) weeks. I was like TWO or THREE WHAT??!!! Is it going to take that long? Won’t the semester be over by then? Mehn this is such a drag. I just sounded like Shikamaru from Naruto anime. I got back to the office after doing a little shopping at Yaba.

I have been thinking seriously about my life, where it is, where I want it to be and how I will take it there. What do I gotta do? Please my dear head don’t explode because of too much thinking! We are in this together. Im just looking out for all of us. Together we will achieve quality result/success!

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook