Wednesday 10 April 2013

Easter Monday, April 01 2013

Unknown  |  at   5:48 pm  |  No comments


Slowly but surely the year is running out. It was 1st January 2013 a while ago, now its April fool's day. I didn’t plan to fool anybody today. I don’t want to be fooled either. You know those days when you can’t seem to get out of bed? Today was one of them for me. I slept and slept, changed bed even. I broke the formidable sleep spell around 12:00am I think, probably cuz my stomach starting growling. I ate chiki-chiki noodles.


I lazed about the house. I needed to wash but I didn’t do that. I needed to see my friend whom I couldn’t see yesterday. I must see him. The sun really tried to harvest every drop of water from the atmosphere and grounds of earth. That discouraged me. By the time I was ready to head out, it was around 3 o'clock and the sun was busy illuminating and dehydrating the earth. I went on ahead. I saw him, we spent a few hours playing catch up.

They live on the third floor, the view from their front balcony is awesome. You see a few houses clustered around and a vast expanse of green vegetation. That area is still developing. It can still boast and boost with fresh air, serene environment away from the chaotic madness of typical Lagos town. Im glad I did. I went home but first I had to check on Onye Mama lol.

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook