Thursday 11 April 2013

Examination Monday April 08 2013

Unknown  |  at   5:01 pm  |  No comments


Today is the D-day. I wanted to wake up and read in night. Its morning already, I guess I didn’t wake up in the night lol. I dressed up swiftly and left for office. I picked the internet modem from boss' office. He wanted me to book return ticket for him. Unfortunately, it was too late to book and hold. Since aero took my money without sending any ticket, Im cautious of how I use my atm card for online payment. Besides I didn’t have money in that account. That reminds me aero is yet to reverse the transaction and give me back my money.


By 1:30pm I left for school. I joined Jeremiah in his car to do last minute reading. The exam was slated for 4:00pm, trust Nigerian time factor, it started later. Three section questions to answer four as usual. I answered one from section A, two from section B and one from section C. I can beat my best like the gorilla and say I did well. Failure know me not. I left after the exam.

Since Caesar's boss came back from America he has been very scarce. I stumbled on him this evening. We had a little chat catching up before I went home. I fell asleep before I could say zzz.

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook