Friday 19 April 2013

Lazy Tuesday April 9 2013

Unknown  |  at   2:39 am  |  No comments



God woke me at the first ring of my alarm at 5:00am. I had very sound sleep. I watched Inuyasha a few episodes. I read my open heaven devotional. But I wasn’t feeling anything like going to work. I feel like soaking away at the Bahamas or Monte Carlos, you know what I mean. I’m sure you do. I showered for work and suddenly without warning, the sky turned dark and it started raining. Oh mehn God moves in a mysterious ways his wonders to perform.

After showering I just sat back at home and relaxed in my imaginary luxurious, refreshing vacation spot located in my room. I wonder when the rain will stop. Do I want it to stop? I don’t know. It got so cold that I truly envied those who are happily married. Of course if one's girlfriend was around, it would've been wonderful being wrapped in each other's arms. The rain persisted till around 12:00 noon. I left for around 12:30, it was still drizzling.

Mr. Ugo apparently went for a meeting elsewhere that I didn’t know of. He came back late to the office. at home Amara prepared spaghetti which we all ate. The chili in the spaghetti was extra extra hot and spicy. The burning sensation in my mouth was just what I wanted. 

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook