Wednesday 10 April 2013

Monday March 25 2013

Unknown  |  at   1:01 pm  |  No comments



I’m alive. I’m awake. I’m well. I read the open heaven, I read from the backlog of two days I skipped. I still have two days remaining to clear it. I went to work with a special beam. Beam for success. Beam of success. The day flew by quickly, somehow I didn't capture much.

I went to Onye Mama's restaurant to fill my stomach. She does great cooking. And she is making mad money milking many customers. I saw Obinna there. He asked me to pay for him which I did. I got home and Ibe came in immediately behind me. He came with his clothes that has been on the line for almost 4 days now! It has dried up since but the rain rewashed it for him. Talk about being lazy to do simple chores, he is the master.

I’m still minding my business, not talking to anyone unless I really have to. I always respond if any of them asks me something or needs my help. There was no food like I expected but that doesn’t mean they didn’t eaten something just like me. 

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook