Thursday 11 April 2013

Thursday April 04 2013

Unknown  |  at   4:33 pm  |  No comments



I greeted the day a little early. I used that time to read one of MBA 804 materials I made a copy of yesterday. There was another textbook which I'm sure is somewhere in my box of textbooks. It didn’t take me long to find it. The exercise helped me rearrange that closet. So I killed three birds with one stone, I found the book, rearranged and decluttered the closet. I went to work late, my boss went to the embassy in search of visa.

Watch: Hilarious Video! Frank Donga's Travel Visa Application Interview

I was all alone in the office. Done with office task I focused on personal stuff. He didn’t give me any task to do anyway. I read. I browsed. He swung by around few  minutes after four to pick the internet modem.  The bus I boarded looked like a boys brigade tour bus. A full bus with no single female passenger. Mehn the bus had very strong, pure, raw, concentrated ''Adam'' scent lol. My life experience keeps getting interesting.

I branched at Doc's place. I gave his son a toy horse. A few days ago I gave him an incredible hulk toy. The elder son was now telling me he would love to visit me to know where I stay so he can pack all remaining toys lol. I went home and started reading my book. Ibe and his wife weren’t around. They came in separately later.

Read: What To Do When The Help You Gave Is Giving You Hell?

I had an interview over the phone with one chic friend of mine. That’s what she called it. It was a fun session of texting back and forth. She'll text the question and I text back the answer. We did that till I didn’t see any more questions, I guess she fell asleep. I also hit the sack.



Now it’s your turn. Please feel free to Share this Post; Thursday April 04 2013 and Leave your Comments. Your Feedback and Comments are always Appreciated.
 

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook