Thursday 11 April 2013

Tuesday April 02 2013

Unknown  |  at   4:26 pm  |  No comments


I woke early, I intend going to work early too. I kept drifting in and out of sleep till I finally got off the bed around seven. A long epistle came from my boss detailing goals and target for today and this week and urging us to come to work early, it wasn’t inspiring. It wasn’t depressing either.


I went to work very early. Ifeanyi surprisingly came to work early. Guess who came late? I mean very late. The boss of course. My task today was mostly handling the visa, passport, plane ticket and embassy appointment booking issues. I succeeded in doing all that. I wanted to go to school today but because he's leaving for Abuja this evening I decided taking the whole tomorrow will be best.

Later in the day his Abuja meeting was postponed till the 8th, next week Monday so he didn’t go again today. My mind and plan for tomorrow has already been made, nothing can change it I suppose. Zweli Nkosi his South African partner was in town, he paid our office a visit. 

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook