Tuesday 21 May 2013

Colleague Reunion Monday April 29 2013

Unknown  |  at   5:56 pm  |  No comments


I wanted to be early in office today so I woke up early. Read my open heaven and prayed. Showered and left for work. There was this nasty traffic that glued us to a spot. It was rather unusual this early in the morning, there must've some road infringement. Yep there was an accident. Slowly but sure we made it through the bottleneck.


The team that went to South Africa is back. I can’t say much about the business part of the trip but I’m damn sure that the pleasure part was so on point. Ugo bought food for everybody today. O boy no dulling here o. I ate double ration. But that was after everybody had eaten. Yahya did ajebo, he ate very little. He is the newest member of the Uhambo crew. He grew up in the north. Their family is famous for their cinema business in Nigeria. He left a few minutes after he ate....

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook