Monday 13 May 2013

Computer Configuration Tuesday April 16 2013

Unknown  |  at   6:13 pm  |  No comments


Tuesday April 16 2013
I’m getting used to my new 5:00 am wake up alarm. It takes a strong resolve to do stuff you know. I often just shut up the alarm consciously or unconsciously before. I do my laundry myself for now. I soaked a few shirts I will wash later before going to work. I did my ritual of reading Open Heavens and praying. Then I washed out the shirts. While I was washing around a few minutes after Ibe and Amara had already started eating. Mine has been dished too. I couldn’t eat it because I was fasting but I didn’t tell them that.

I hit the road that will take me to the office. I got there on time. I had this strong urge and thirst to drink water, eat cashew nuts then my spirit reminded me that dude you are fasting. I don't need to explain to you that fasting is a religious practice of going without food in order to strengthen your spirit and subdue your flesh. The temptation to taste something was strong, thank God I overcame.

MD came to the work with two brand new identical Windows 8 HP laptops bought by his wife. One for him and one for their second son. He brought it to me the supposed IT guy to configure it. Computers and IT has always fascinated me. I just realised it late, otherwise I would've studied computer related course. I'm still thinking about getting a second degree on that. Configuring gadgets is second nature to me. People often come to me to configure their new phones and stuff. Maybe I should a configuring agency or something. Now what name will I call the configuring outfit? Let's see. Chronicle Configuring Hotspot, lol.

Most part of the configuration is piece of cake to me. But I must say Windows 8 navigation sucks to me. I explored the laptop like I usually do. I set username and passwords, I checked out Windows store, Skydrive (similar to dropbox and serves as a backup), installed drives, etc. MD left for meeting afterwards.

I configured the laptops. Ifeanyi represented our office at meeting for office complex to discuss major issues affecting the complex like power, water, parking, etc. The meeting really lasted a long time judging by when he came back. Unless he had a little detour after the meeting.


Now It’s Your Turn. Please Don't FORGET To SHARE This POST; Computer Configuration Tuesday April 16 2013. Your Friends Might Need It! Feel Free To Leave Your COMMENTS. Your FEEDBACK And COMMENTS Are Always Appreciated.

.

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook