Tuesday 28 May 2013

Earth Songs Of Mother Nature Monday 13 May 2013

Unknown  |  at   12:49 pm  |  No comments

Earth Songs Of Mother Nature Monday 13 May 2013

''Good morning Jesus good morning Lord. I know you come from heaven above. The Holy Spirit is on the throne. Good morning Jesus good morning Lord''. That's the song the Lord put in my mouth this morning. Lord I'm saying good morning to you. Thank you for making me see yet another beautiful day you have made. I will rejoice and be glad in it. I read my open heavens and prayed. I showered.

While I was showering the rapture of Mother Nature captured my attention and I listened attentively to Mother Nature sing her soul caressing song via the croaking frogs, insects chirping, birds singing, breeze whispering as it rushes past my windows, the silence of the sunlight is a song to me, etc. Mother Nature’s choir was really busy this morning. It is a song that only those who appreciative of the little tings in life can hear and cherish with relish. Different voices were distinct all glorifying or saying good morning to their maker. I'm sure the rains must had some influence especially the frogs and toads' happy song. Has it always been like this and I don’t notice it?

It reminded me of life in the village. This is the abridged version of the sound of the village. In the village one is ever close and in tune with nature. A smile stole its way across my face as nostalgia wooed my heart. There's happiness and life in the simple things of life that we take for granted everyday. I miss these little things about the village. I cant remember the last time I heard a cock crow at dawn, the chirping sound of a cricket, the ever busy weaver bird, etc. I love the sound of the village. I love the smell of village too. It doesn't smell like pollution of the big towns and cities.

It's all good. Lord I appreciate you deeply. I dressed up and left for work while Ibe and Amara were cuddled up in bed. The weather is cold cuz of the rain last night, such a perfect weather for baby making practice. The road is flooded, so annoying. The more reason why I need to buy an SUV or a pick-up truck like ford ranger Toyota Hilux or my dream Toyota Tundra! The bus stop is full. I wonder why, probably the rain. Traffic is always terrible after the rain. There was traffic but at least its moving. Every bus stop we drive by is crowded. I was ten minutes late, blame it on the traffic. Whatever it takes I will ride a Toyota Tundra of the era some day or a similar pick-up truck.

Ifeanyi came in a few minutes later. He called Ugo who said he will be in office in a few minutes. But we know it means a few hours. He much later and dished out tasks. Mine was a bit tedious. Then he left for Abuja. Mehn we drank tea several times, drank several cups of water but no real food. We are broke lol. Just as Ify was on his third cup of tea, Chris called that he prepared rice and egg stew. We hit his crib at once like a sniper hits a target. He even prepared additional chicken and we ate full meal. Fayrouz drink was valuable to wash all down nicely. We watched cable TV a little thanked Chris and went back to the office.

A few minutes later Ify left. I left around 6:00pm. Funny shit happened in the bus on my way home. The bus was a VolksWagen transporter popularly called danfo in Lagos. It has three rows of seat at the back. Two of the seats were welded together but weren't fastened to the floor of the vehicle. There just three passengers sitting on the middle seat which was welded to the first seat. The driver instead of slowly moving from its parked position, it just sped off like a freaking rocket.

Then unexpectedly we got thrown backward onto the back seat, it was like a scene from a rollercoaster ride. There was nothing to hold to stop that seat from flipping backwards. The bus got filled up at the next stop so that freak flip won't happen again. I got to my bus stop in one piece.

Mother Nature's song still played in my head, it made a difference in my day. No matter what the day tried to be, the joy, happiness and gladness that Mother Nature put in my heart in the morning still glowed.

I spent some time with Doc and Caesar. Caesar succeeded in getting me jealous with his recant of helluva fun they had a the swimming pool yesterday. They were loaded. Folake and Ruth also went. I wanted to go but was indisposed sort of. I got home feeling tired. Ibe and Amara were at home. Mimi was in the kitchen cooking. I just went straight to bed.

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook