Thursday 23 May 2013

Ignore The Ignoramus Monday May 06 2013

Unknown  |  at   6:41 pm  |  No comments

Ignore The Ignoramus Monday May 06 2013

I call today Ignore The Ignoramus Monday. I have finally gotten used to waking by 5:00am. Sometimes I wake before that time and then wake my alarm. I did a little laundry service to my swimming gear bed sheet. I played my songs and sang along while I washed. After washing the rain took the stage, I showered and continued my songs without the ear piece now. Knowing Ibe and his paranoid insecurity mindset, he probably thinks I’m playing the songs to mock him or to piss him off. I don't know where he gets some of his really stupid ideas from.

He started puffing around the room, brushing past me occasionally where I stood combing my hair like he's really looking for trouble this morning. Oh ye trouble maker get thee behind and beneath me. Then he started singing his own retaliatory songs. I completely ignored him, I'm very good at that. I didn't play my songs for that purpose and God forbid I stoop to that abysmal level to indulge in or entertain such moronic behaviour. 

Mama taught me better. I was wearing boxers doing multiple tasks that made it inconvenient to wear my ear piece. I put back my ear piece immediately I finished dressing up. He continued singing and mumbling things I couldn't hear cuz of my songs. I don't give a fuck anyway. He better step up to my level of intelligence cuz I will never stoop low to his level of stupidity! Best solution is to ignore the ignoramus!

I just waited out the rain for quite some time but it won't let up. I left for work eventually. This sorta thing irritates me. 'Mmadu o ga-eme ihe oma megburu onwe ya?' I got to the office around a few minutes to ten. The door was open but no one was in. Did I forget to lock the door on Saturday or what? There was no light, the gen is bad as usual. My boss came and we went to one coffee shop called Cafe Maison to work. I left with the driver to buy fuel and make bank deposit for Yahya. I used that opportunity to branch to my house to pick my atm card as I didn't any cash on me.

While we were buying the fuel, my phone came alive with one bank credit alert. My younger sister put N10,000 in my account. That’s very good news considering how I was at the moment and people owe me. We got to the bank and it was so crowded that the air conditioners couldn't keep with body heat being generated. The queue is long, curvy and confusing.What the hell is this?!! There's this guy hustling for a spot in front of me knowing fulling well he is behind. I just ignored the ignoramus, wait till this line gets moving and I'll get in front.

There was this aboki, i.e. a hausa dude actually in front of me, this dude reeks of something detrimental to my health. At this point I can't just ignore the ignoramus and suffocate. I left the queue for some fresh air.

My boss had already called cuz he needs to go somewhere. I asked the driver to go back, there's no point two of us wasting time here. I can use public transport to get back.

After what seemed like ages I deposited the money and went back to the office. There was electricity but the generator was still bad. I told Ifeanyi. And that was how I spent the rest of the day alone in the office doing really nothing. My computer wasn't there, no internet, my phone charger wasn't even there and my battery was down. I just arranged and organised the office. I went home at the normal time.

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook