Monday 3 June 2013

A Million Bucks Look Monday May 27 2013

Unknown  |  at   4:52 pm  |  No comments

A Million Bucks Look Monday May 27 2013
Today is World Children’s Day. Thank God for today. I performed my morning ritual. I put up a Facebook update saying;

Today Is Children's Day, I Thank God For All The Children In The World. May God Continue To Protect Them From Evil, Give Them Good Health And Long Life, Feed Them, Nurture Them Into Great People, Etc. And May God Give Children To The Barren In Jesus Name!!!

I put up more nostalgic updates remembering the cartoons I watched back then as a kid. Cartoons like Superted, Voltron, Danger Mouse, Tom & Jerry, etc. I asked my friends to add theirs. Enque named so many that I forgot or didn’t watch. I got to office on time even though I was the last person to come. Ugo came first followed by Ifeanyi then me. But we all came before 9:00 am. Ugo was like for coming to work early, he will buy us all breakfast from Four Point Hotel. That sounded very exciting.

First he wrote me a cheque to cash to cover the expense and other miscellaneous. One thing led to another and he ended up not buying me breakfast but bought for Ifeanyi. Yeah he does that a lot. We dropped him and Ifeanyi at Four Point Hotel and made our way through the light traffic to America International School to take care of a minor payment for Marizu his kid. From there we proceeded to the house to sort another thing out with the wife. That was how I and the driver did our own breakfast. We picked them and went back to the office. We did another round of task outside the office. After that it was serious office work.

Once again Ugo left me out again in the scheme of things. This time it was the Uhambo team. We were preparing a preparing a presentation for investors about Uhambo and what we or Uhambo does. At the end of the presentation is the Uhambo Team listed. His reasoning was that since we have the same surname, that it will brew suspicion in the minds of the potential investors that this company is a family affair. So it’s better I work from the shadows. I didn’t bother trying to argue with him, for now you can have your way.

Did I forget to tell you I was looking like a million bucks today? And the colour was carefully and classically chosen by me. I’m no fashionista but I am so guilty if you accuse of being one today. I and Myself are really envious of people whose attention and eyes have gotten glued to Me. I wore a dark greenish brown check shirt, it has two exotic shades of the colour, excellently fitted like a bespoke shirt. A green Khaki Chinos trouser, signifying greener pasture, going green for Mother Nature, I got a lot green in my pocket and could make one go green with envy, brown belt and shoes, the coordination impeccable, the tire is in-between dark carton colour and a tinge of green, a notorious attention grabber but still blends smoothly like a chameleon and I wrapped it up nicely with a velvet black two button jacket with 007 awesome aura and confidence oozing out.

As I stepped into the office, the WOW effect was visibly overwhelming that Ifeanyi couldn't suppress the exclamation that forced its way out of his mouth seeking expression. Ugo had no choice but to succumb to the paralyzing effect of my classiness too. LOL. Yeah I looked good like that. He blurted out his excitement without reservation then asked me wittily ''Are you looking for a raise?'' I know during orgasm people say some crazy shit out of pressurized pleasure and satisfaction whirling through their system. I can understand where that question came from lol.

Chris came around in the evening in his usual casual sportswear and shorts. He only wears suit or any corporate wear when he has a business meeting. A few minutes later we were done for the day. I left Ugo with Chris as they were deeply engrossed in the discussion. As I got to Lekki roundabout, my spirit ministered to me to check on Caesar’s whereabouts. He said he was at Lekki roundabout, what do you know! I told him that’s where I am too. He picked me up, it beats a dozen times the hassle of public transport. It’s good to pay attention to your instincts, they are never wrong we just read them wrong.

We went to Spar cuz he wanted to pick a few things. I picked a hotdog. After the brief shopping we went straight home. On our way home he told me some personal relationship issues that really find annoying. Everybody got some form of demon or the other they face in their life. Some battle can only be fought by the person directly involved. I wish him luck. This is crucial decision point in life.

As I reached my door I could tell someone has been inside. I got in and saw some more telltale signs. Then I saw a small portion of soup in one of the pots. Garri was already made. I had already zeroed my mind on the chiki-chiki noodle with Frankfurt hot dog I was going to eat this night. I saw a note on the table addressed to me telling me to warm the soup if I don’t wanna eat it. I ate it, warmed the hotdog since there was no light and went to bed.

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook