Saturday 29 June 2013

Best Tip After A Stressful Week Is To Refresh Yourself

Unknown  |  at   8:39 pm  |  No comments

Friday June 14 2013: Today is World Blood Donor Day!
This year' theme is "Give The Gift Of Life: Donate Blood" In the same light I plead the blood of Jesus Christ for the world. That blood is ever sufficient. The blood of Jesus doesn't discriminate. That blood is compatible with any blood group. The blood of Jesus Christ protects those who believe in it. The blood washes away all sins, infirmities and life misfortunes. If you haven't subscribed to the blood of Jesus, please hurry before it's too late.

Nigerian Danfo Bus Experience
I stayed up from around 2:00am till a few minutes after when I dozed off. I knew I was going to pay by waking up late in the morning and I did. I washed a few boxers, showered and off to work. I shared the front seat with an elderly lady. The gentle Nigerian bus conductor forgot to ask me for money. I gave it to him nevertheless. The woman noticed it and commented on it. The bus conductor couldn't get my balance cuz I gave him N500 note. She offered to pay for me instead to save the poor guy the trouble. I thanked her.  Its one of the nice Nigerian danfo bus experience.

The day moved really fast. I bought a bottle of champagne and red wine for a little get together at Dalu’s place. We work hard, it's only right we play hard. Later in the evening we went over Dalu’s place. We were the first to arrive. Light refreshments started immediately. I love the ambiance of his place. His wife is a very beautiful young looking lady. You can’t even tell she has two boys! On top of that, I hear she got great behaviour and attitude deposited in her.

Exquisite Home Air Refresher
There were so many different kinds, designs and makes of air refreshers, the house smelt like olfactory orgasm. The smell for a first timer is so exotic and will instantly influence your mood as it plays on your memories and fantasies of wonderful things. I’m sure they are accustomed to the smell by now. He has really beautiful art works, not many as to be a clutter. Family pictures were part of the decorations too. You can’t miss them. It is just an exquisite setting. I'm seriously thinking of starting an air refresher business.

Party Food/Refreshments And Discussions
Slowly the place got filled up. Then the food came out. More drinks came out. I don't even know all the people here. The alcohol keep flowing, Dalu's two boys refused to go to bed. I ate the much I can. I also drank the much I can. My calories level must’ve shot up by now. Luckily I belong to the club that wants their calorie up though I run with the club that wants their calorie down. There were so many groups discussing different topics of interest, mostly money. In this setting you can exchange privileged valuable information to help each other’s business or career.

Men's Six Pack Talk
Imagine my surprise when I stumble on a group of grown men discussing Craig David's six pack buffed picture on Linda Ikeji Blog! You guys visit Linda's blog too? Which spell is Linda using? I have a blog too you know! I saw that post on her blog but ignored it. It's amazing the huge response from readers on abysmally shallow posts. The internet culture is a funny one, you'll be surprised the age bracket that sieve through Linda Ikeji's Blog daily on their internet journey.

All good things come to an end. People left at different times depending on individual's convenient time. I don't even know what time we left. I slept at my brother's place.

Call To Action
Based on what I shared with you today take time to unwind from everyday stress. Take vacation if you will. It's a healthy lifestyle, live healthy. Investment in your health is very essential and should come first. Don't over indulge in wining and dining to avoid creating medical situation for yourself. Put some air refreshers in your home and make it smell sweet, fresh and inviting to you and your guest. Hit the internet once in a while free useful information abound there.

Make Money! Live Healthy! Love Your Life!

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook