Sunday 30 June 2013

How Do I Stay Physically Fit With No Motivation To Exercise

Unknown  |  at   9:14 pm  |  No comments

How Do I Stay Physically Fit With No Motivation To ExerciseSaturday June 15 2013:

I don't know how many times my phone alarm rang but its hard work and tenacity woke me nonetheless. I didn't sleep again till morning. I have no intention of running this morning. I gained a few calories last night I intend to guard it jealously. If I run this morning, I will run into calorie credit. A dull ache hitchhiked to the morning in my head. I don't know when it got there and it held on without letting go.


How Do I Stay Physically Fit With No Motivation To Exercise.
It's good to be physically and mentally fit. Regular exercise helps ensure both physical and mental fitness. Regular exercise is a disciplined healthy lifestyle. When you focus on elaborate schedules of making money, include a portion for exercise My brother came downstairs around six, he tried to get me to run. He got me a running shoe, big a** shorts that gives a mental picture of me in hoopla hoops. I appreciate your gesture but don't waste resources on project Get-Nwabu-to-run, it’s a terribly bad investment. He eventually got the message which I massaged subtly into his mind and he gave up. Seriously I need to get my act together. I have a few reasons for not running like I used to. For instance I lose weight fast. Truth is I want to gain weight. The crew I run with has a motto; Eat Less, Exercise More, Lose Weight, Make Money! Mine for now is; Eat More, Exercise More, Gain Weight, Make Money! So you see our motivation for exercise is not in perfect sync.

I checked the time it was somewhat half past six, that’s good I have enough time before going to church for Saturday sanitation by 8:00 am.

Scary Instant Sleep
I lay on the bed engaging my phone. It was like the present was abruptly cut and shoved into the future in a split second. I opened my eyes and it was 8:28 am. WHAT?! When did I doze off and slept for approximately two hours?! By the time I managed to get dressed and go outside, few of the runners were already back. Imagine when my boss, an active member of the snails squad in the Road Warrior Team is back already. I didn't see the sleep coming at all. That could've been death.


Cleanliness Is Next To Godliness
I got home energized. I did thorough cleaning of the whole room. I cleared all the trash under the bed. I mopped the carpet very well. I fixed the torn part of the carpet. It took me a great deal of time to painstakingly and carefully to do the cleaning. I have not touched under the bed since the Ibe and wife jumped ship. Their regular trademark is richly stamped all over under the bed. I had to rush out of the house to Spar when the job was about 90% complete. I had already planned to wake up my kitchen skills again with a worthy welcome back dish. I bought some grocery from Spar. I also bought food with ice cream and some yoghourt drinks. I did justice to the food immediately I got home. I stayed indoors throughout the rest of the day.

Food For Thought
If you are like me, you want to gain weight, eat more, exercise more and make money, the natural thing to do is to find a new running crew who share similar ideology. Make more money so you can eat more. Eat healthy weight gain foods and also indulge in healthy weight gain activities. Do other forms of exercise besides running. You can walk, swim,  etc. I swim regular. Watch word is to live a healthy lifestyle.

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook