Monday 8 July 2013

What Is The Correct Interpretation Of This Dream?

Unknown  |  at   5:30 pm  |  No comments

What Is The Correct Interpretation Of This Dream?
I had a rather weird dream last night. Where is Joseph when you need one? I'm wondering what is the correct interpretation of this dream? You how dreams are sometimes, the scenes switch or progress haphazardly. From where I can remember,  this was what happened.

The Dream
I just saw myself warding off a vehicle in the distance from a victim by hurling stones at the vehicle. I broke the right side mirror and the car drove away. I don't know why they were attacking this person. I don't know whether the person is male or female. I didn't see the face. I don't even know what kind of attack it was.

Ok next scene. I was close to the Methodist Church now and a man was walking his dog behind me. Immediately he got close he started yelling at the dog to come bite me.

I knew immediately that he was the person in the vehicle I warded off earlier. How I know? I don't know. Don't even ask. The dog won't respond. I wasn't scared. I told him he is wasting his time. Later the dog summoned courage and came after me. I didn't run. Then I noticed it had two heads! It bit my toe I grabbed the head that bit my toe and ripped the dog apart into two.

Significant Things About The Dream
A few things in the dream were pieces of my reality. The place looked very familiar. It looked like my maternal home town. I remember Adanma or Afugiri Girl's Secondary School's fence and the popular De Iriegwu's shop. I also remember the Methodist Church. I attended service there once. I don't really fear dogs that much in real life. A dog has bitten me before. Two other dogs chased me at one point and their fangs merely grazed the skin behind my knee. Most times I can always tell during my dream that I am dreaming and just play along. In this case, the dream looked like reality.

Finally, my dreams come true on very rare occasions. Beyond that I believe dreams has some deep spiritual meaning that one shouldn't take lightly. Again I wonder what the meaning of this dream is. I've not had a dog attack me in my dream before. Where are the Josephs, please help me interpret this dream.

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook