Monday 12 August 2013

Kim Kardashian Last Supper Photo And Scot Disick Posing As Jesus Offensive?

Unknown  |  at   7:38 am  |  No comments

Kim Kardashian Last Supper Photo And Scot Disick Posing As Jesus Offensive?
Kim Kardashian Last Supper Photo And Scot Disick Posing As Jesus Offensive?
"The Last Supper" painting by Leonardo Da Vinci is one of the paintings I grew up to respect as a kid. A Massive version of that piece of artwork by Da Vinci hung on the ceiling of my uncle's house. I didn't respect it not because of the painting itself or the painter behind it. I respect it because it kinda brings the notion of God to me. I tend to mentally picture the life of Jesus Christ as he lived it on earth everytime I set my eyes on The Last Supper painting by Leonardo Da Vinci. And because of silly showbiz the Kardashians wants to crush that connection for me?!

Read: Nigerian Showbiz: Don Jazzy Has A Crush On Me - Toolz Claims

I know people are capable of anything for sake of publicity and otherwise, still I'm appalled. I find this stunt of the Kardashians with the identity of Jesus in The Last Supper painting rather offensive. The Kardashians and cohorts blatantly disrespected the image of Jesus and God as illustrated on the Leonardo painting. Please don't mistake this for the worship of graven image on my part.

Read: Hilarious Photos: Pranksters Give Celebrities Face Swaps

Scott Disick posted a parody photo of Leonardo Da Vinci’s Last Supper painting on Instagram. This painting featured himself sitting the the ‘Jesus’ position and Kendall Jenner replacing Judas Iscariot.

The photo which was posted on Instagram and immediately deleted featured Kanye West, Kris Jenner, Kendall Jenner, Khloe, Kourteney, Kim and all the Kardashian clan, including in-laws like Lamar Odom.

Beside the bad tasting fact of Scott basically calling himself God, the Last Supper leaves less to be desired and definitely lends itself to extreme interpretation. For example, why does Kris Humphries still get to be in the family photo? And perhaps even more pressing, why did Scott replace Judas’ face with Kendall Jenner’s?!


Now It’s Your Turn. Please Don't FORGET To SHARE This POST, You Friends Might Need It! Feel Free To Leave Your COMMENTS. Your FEEDBACK And COMMENTS Are Always Appreciated.

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook