Sunday 4 August 2013

Life Experience: Let The Dead Bury The Dead

Unknown  |  at   4:18 pm  |  No comments

Life Experience: Let The Dead Bury The Dead
Tuesday June 18 2013
Life experiences can worth a fortune. Seriously we need go through some of these experiences in life ourself. It's like dying, you die for yourself. In a telephone conversation Monday night with Chioma, I narrated to her in brief detail starting with his stupid text, the journey so far with sheltering the Ibes’. She was surprised at the text. Who wouldn't be. How can he even think of such insanely ridiculous thing. She requested Ibe's number to call him. Knowing Ibe, I advised her against it. After much pressure from her I obliged her the number. The call turned out exactly as I expected, no headway. Honestly I'm glad I had this life experience, I learnt a lot.

To my amazement though Ibe didn't go right off the bat to spew sh*t on her but he implied he is ready to spew sh*t if she bothers him again. He also LIED through his teeth that he has confronted me before about sleeping with his wife and did nothing. Chioma relayed all this to me. I got really infuriated. Now I removed the spare key finally. On my way to work Ibe called me and was like am I ready to talk. That if I’m ready to talk I should call him and not send my road dogs to call him. Before I could say a word he hung the phone on me. What is there to talk about with him? I ain't got nothing to say to you. Let the dead bury the dead.

I'm still learning more things from this unpleasant life experience. Everything you do is right. Everything I do is wrong. Keep living in that wisdom that shackles your muddled mind. I don't have time to prove how wrong or right I am to you. In zero consequence situation, I tell the truth as usual but I do not care whether people believe it or not. I just tell it so the fellow concerned will hear, you have a choice to believe me or not. It doesn't matter what you believe. I'm deeply satisfied in my soul and conscience that I told you the truth. In this case I've told the truth, "I'm tired of this association. Your lifestyle is suffocating and strangling me"



Please Don't FORGET To SHARE This POST!!

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook