Sunday 11 August 2013

Tears Of Supplication: A Moment With Heaven

Unknown  |  at   1:50 am  |  No comments

Tears Of Supplication: A Moment With Heaven
Tears Of Supplication: A Moment With Heaven
Tears Of Supplication: A Moment With Heaven

I was playing some gospel songs today and I experienced something extraordinary. I came back from the Redeem Christian Church of God Camp this morning. This week was the 61st Annual Convention, this year's theme was simply and powerfully termed JESUS. It was my first time at the camp, the service was awesome. The crowd was unbelievable. I was so "flabberwhelmed" and "overgasted" by what I saw.

Tears Of Supplication: A Moment With Heaven - RCCG 61st Annual Convention
RCCG 61st Annual Convention
I got back home so tired with my knees aching like hell. I wasn't comfortable in the bus, there wasn't enough leg room for my lovely long legs. There's usually an out-of-this-world traffic during the program because of the type of crowd it pulls. It pulls crowd of Christians coming to worship God and business people Christians and otherwise coming to do business by providing essential services and goods to worshippers. I showered when I got home. Debbie gave me some food. After eating, I had a real good sleep. I felt really energized when I woke. I decided to play some songs.

I played a couple songs before the Hillsong track titled "My Heart Will Trust" played. I had been singing along. This song felt different. I felt different. It sounded different. I love the song. I love all the gospel songs I was playing.

The playlist included
Paul Wilbur - Hinei Matov Umanaim
Bob Fitts - Some May Trust In Horse (Medley)
Don Moen - God With Us (Medley)
Frank Edwards - Ome Mma
Ron Kenoly - All Honour
Paul Wilbur - Blessed Are You
Jaci Velasquez - Unspoken
Etc

The Extraordinary Experience
In the middle of this particular gospel song, 'my heart will trust', my emotions ran deep, I felt a lump in my throat. The lump got bigger and my eyes got teary. I tried to hold back the tears but I lacked the power, it just flowed while I continued singing. I didn't care if anyone was listening to my half song, half cry. I have played that song many times before without sacrificing any tear drop.

I hardly cry. During the death and burial of my sister, I shed not tear not that I didn't feel the pain deep inside. It was years later that I shed tears for when I was playing a song by The Script titled "If You Could See Me Now" because I always remember her anytime I play that song. Was this tears of joy? No it felt different. I can't really describe it perfectly. The feeling was something like "Lord though I have forsaken by my thoughts and actions please don't forsake me. I want to still trust in you, please help me help myself, I'm powerless." It was tears of supplication.

I'm not the holier than thou type of practicing Christian. I'm just trying to work my salvation with fear and trembling. I have flaws. When the tides of salty tears rose from the depths of my existence high to my eyes and started pouring out, I was flummoxed. At the same time indescribable inner peace afterwards. I replayed the song just to relive that experience. It didn't happen again. It was just that one miraculous moment. It was a moment with heaven. It was worth it. I want to have that experience again.

Below is the lyrics to the song
Hillsong - My Heart Will TrustI’ll walk closer now on the higher way
Through the darkest night will you hold my hand
Jesus guide my way
O you mourn with me and you dance with me
For my heart of hearts is bound to you

Though I walk through valleys low
I’ll fear no evil
By the waters still my soul
My heart will trust in You

O You counsel me and You comfort me
When I cannot see,
You light my path

My heart will trust in you


Please Don't FORGET To SHARE This POST; Tears Of Supplication: A Moment With Heaven! It Might Just What Your Friends Are Looking For.

THANK You For Visiting

Please Kindly Leave Your Comments And Share This Post. We Really Appreciate It. Do Visit Always>

0 comments :

Copyright © 2014 The Chronicled
Proudly Powered by Blogger .

Subscribe to all Updates via Facebook